What is Promescent?
- Created by a urologist, Promescent is the first and only FDA-Approved treatment for Premature Ejaculation (PE);
- Promescent is a Lidocaine-based desensitizing topical spray;
- Promescent is a fast-acting treatment without side-effects;
- Promescent helps men last longer during intercourse by desensitizing the internal nerves around the penis.
Who can use Promescent?
Everyone, except those with an allergic reaction to Lidocaine
What makes Promescent different from other products?
Promescent is a fast-acting, on-demand solution that empowers men to take control and last longer for greater sexual satisfaction.
- Promescent does not transfer to partners;
- Promescent does not require a prescription;
- Promescent dosage can be adjusted for individual control based on sensitivity;
- Promescent does not require daily dosing and can be used as needed.
How do men use Promescent?
- Start with 3 sprays on the head and shaft of the penis;
- Rub spray lotion into the skin of the penis until it is completely absorbed;
- Wait 10 minutes (Patients may wait 15-20 minutes if more control is desired);
- Can consider wiping the penis with a damp towel if oral sex is anticipated;
- Adjust dosage, up to a maximum of 10 sprays, to achieve desired results.
- Promescent is manufactured in the USA (Charlotte, NC) with the headquarters based at Newport Beach, CA.
- Promescent is available in two sizes, standard size 0.25 fl oz and trial size 0.04 fl oz.